This site will close at midnight on March 31, 2021. Orders will be completed at ONE TIME. You will receive an email when your order is complete and ready for pick up or shipping, typically within 10 business days from closing.
March is National Kidney Month & fellow Mason City Schools student Nadia Khan is awaiting a kidney transplant. Nadia and her family have partnered with The Children's Organ Transplant Association(COTA), a 501(c)3 charity organization that helps families who are facing a life-saving transplant by providing fundraising assistance for pre-and post-transplant related medical expenses.
Friday Threads will donate a portion of all sales to COTA in honor of Team Nadia! Let's help Nadia fight her battle! Let's be #NadiaStrong!
- Occasionally our suppliers are out of stock on some sizes and colors which may cause a delay in your order. If this happens, we will do our best to provide you with a comparable product.
- If you have questions about sizing please feel free to stop in Friday Threads and try on sample sizes.
- FRIDAY THREADS' is located at Western Row and 42, near James Third Base, at 1085D Reading Rd in Mason, OH 45040. They are available between 9:30 - 7pm on Monday and Thursday Only, 9:30 - 4 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and Saturday between 10 - 1.
- If paying by check, please make the check payable to: FRIDAY THREADS and mail to: Friday Threads, 1085 D Reading Rd, Mason, OH 45040. Note that checks are due by the group order close date, March 1, 2021. Please mail promptly or use a credit card for immediate payment.
- PLEASE NOTE: All items are custom made to order therefore we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. ALL DISCREPANCIES MUST BE BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY.